Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Obsessive Compulsive

I find myself to be very obsessive and compulsive. I have always had habits of organizing things without any idea why they bothered me so much.
In the store, if the magazines are mixed up, I usually have to organize them so they are correct. If the cat food at the store is turned around I sometimes find myself tuning them all face forward so they're all the same. Things like that really bother me some days, but not always, it just depends on my mood.
I'm obsessive over lost things. If I ever lose anything at all I obsess over it until I find it. It also compulsive because I have to look for it. I can't make myself not look for the thing because the fact that something is lost really bothers me.
Another compulsive thing is that I really can't sit still for very long. I generally have to change positions and twiddle my fingers around so I won't go crazy. I have to be moving or doing something to just be able to sit around. I also have to make things just right (like have all the pens evenly spaced when we're playing Spoons at lunch). The need to make things orderly is compulsive to me because I feel the urge to fix it all the way I need it to be.
I am compelled to organize everything everywhere (except my that is! And I don't know why I don't have the need to fix that). When I was younger I used to have to arrange my books by size and sometimes in order alphabetically. I guess I've never been ale to handle disorder well.
Amazingly this topic was a whole lot shorter for me and that also bothers me because usually I write a whole lot more. However, there's nothing left to say and that really bothers me. I'm obsessive compulsive and there's nothing I can do about it, but it sure can be fun!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure can be fun! Yeah, we can all be OCD. We are just that awesome. I'm the same way about turning stuff around and everything. It's AMAAAAZING!

10:58 AM

 
Blogger Osiris Stein said...

Hmm... I wonder what the Japanese word for weirdo is.
I'd better go find Ian.

Maybe you should help me find all of the things I've lost. Actually, I think I've lost so many things that you would be dead by the time you found everything.

1:15 PM

 
Blogger Camisia said...

HEY!
I resent that, lol.
I haven't read this entry yet, i'm just replying to your comment, but i'll read it soon.

12:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home